LIMITED FORK TIME MAPPING:

Exploring interactions with time, environment, moment as collaborators and co-authors. Part of the Limited Fork Theory principle that recognizes the collaborative nature of all things and tries to be more aware of site-responsive making and the creative potential of environments.


space


space intentionally left blank for time to fill in



space


space intentionally left an open tine

Friday, January 22, 2010

Lamps


Sweetness! I just got into this blog and is already surprised other peoples ideas.

Having already researched a bit of lamps for another class, I got interested in them through my research and decided to find something about lamps to represent a time mapping. I felt a desire to show the first lamp ever made and go on with that as a start and slowly show a time map to show the evolution of how lamps are being transformed through time and how the light bulb eventually goes out for every type of lamp.

The first start is the candle... or is it?

Then it moves onto the oil lantern if that even counts as a lantern as well. I'll keep uploading it to show my progress.

-Pk
-PeterKim

No comments:

Post a Comment