LIMITED FORK TIME MAPPING:

Exploring interactions with time, environment, moment as collaborators and co-authors. Part of the Limited Fork Theory principle that recognizes the collaborative nature of all things and tries to be more aware of site-responsive making and the creative potential of environments.


space


space intentionally left blank for time to fill in



space


space intentionally left an open tine

Thursday, January 14, 2010

A bit of humor

After talking about folding and disrupting time, I remembered a Skittles commercial I'd seen recently that involved disrupting time (as well as a form of clock). I also think this commercial is just funny, and wanted to share it with everyone!


I've been thinking a lot about music, time, and memory, specifically related to pianos. I find it interesting how pianos are so static, and people have such personal relationships with them. In my house, our small upright piano is decorated with family photos, that change and alter over time, while the piano itself remains unchanged. I've also been thinking a lot about how music can be linked to certain memories or times in a person's life, like a mini time machine for our minds. I've got a ton of ideas jumbled in my head, so once I sort them out I'll have more to say. My map is definitely going to involve music!

No comments:

Post a Comment