LIMITED FORK TIME MAPPING:

Exploring interactions with time, environment, moment as collaborators and co-authors. Part of the Limited Fork Theory principle that recognizes the collaborative nature of all things and tries to be more aware of site-responsive making and the creative potential of environments.


space


space intentionally left blank for time to fill in



space


space intentionally left an open tine

Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's Alright



My project is going to be a lengthy process of collecting voices, specifically all the relationships I have made over the years living here in this dimension. I have been really badly wanting to do a song on the new record I am working on to have a choir of all my friends and family that can sing and capture their voices singing over this old gospel song that I found and instantly felt a kinship with. The idea is to map out this imaginary space where all these people's voices I love can exist together all at once, which really you would never really get to hear in your lifetime, maybe at your funeral.

No comments:

Post a Comment