LIMITED FORK TIME MAPPING:

Exploring interactions with time, environment, moment as collaborators and co-authors. Part of the Limited Fork Theory principle that recognizes the collaborative nature of all things and tries to be more aware of site-responsive making and the creative potential of environments.


space


space intentionally left blank for time to fill in



space


space intentionally left an open tine

Thursday, February 11, 2010

cutting up the goods

I went through the song and cut out all the different variations of the verse and left only the parts I wanted, which is the woman singing...

"that's alright, that's alright, that's alright, it will be alright,
since my soul gots a seat up in the kingdom that's alright."

I think I like the idea of leaving the song real short on the album, it is only a minute and 17 seconds, which I think could be a very good thing. I am going to wait and see, I can easily just loop the woman's voice a few more measures if need be. I also had to go through and kind of cut up some of these sections to get them more in a steady tempo.

I had planned to add my vocals as well, but since I have came down with this cold I can't sing at all, so I am going to have to wait until this weeked to add someones vocals, perhaps my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment