LIMITED FORK TIME MAPPING:

Exploring interactions with time, environment, moment as collaborators and co-authors. Part of the Limited Fork Theory principle that recognizes the collaborative nature of all things and tries to be more aware of site-responsive making and the creative potential of environments.


space


space intentionally left blank for time to fill in



space


space intentionally left an open tine

Monday, February 15, 2010

The Burial and the Music Box

I'm finally getting around to posting pictures of what I buried... my old cell phone in a glass box. I had this cell phone for 4 years (and it somehow still works!), so there are a lot of memories on it. I have a ton of photos from this phone, some of which bring back painful memories, and some of which make me laugh. Here are just a couple:









I've been changing ideas a lot, but this past weekend I found an amazing old music box at Kiwanis, and I really want to do something with it. Here's a video I took of it while it's playing music:


No comments:

Post a Comment