LIMITED FORK TIME MAPPING:

Exploring interactions with time, environment, moment as collaborators and co-authors. Part of the Limited Fork Theory principle that recognizes the collaborative nature of all things and tries to be more aware of site-responsive making and the creative potential of environments.


space


space intentionally left blank for time to fill in



space


space intentionally left an open tine

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

In short

Checking up on my buried item, it has been destroyed on the ground crumbled into pieces through the weather or through gravity itself. The bulb in which inspired me to create my final project has been shatter in which it will spread out more to continue to shatter more and more til its pieces are unrecognizable. Once one item like my head, it has expanded to many pieces like my mood and how my brain works. its funny to see and change some what of a connection between me and the light bulb.

pictures upload fail since I'm poor with none but if i have a chance i shall post it up for a secret surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment